[blindkid] Board Games for Kids

Merry-Noel Chamberlain owinm at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 02:10:21 UTC 2012

Sariah,

Check out:  http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr27/4/fr270416.htm for many ways to make board games and other games adapted for children who are blind.  Also go to: http://www.pdrib.com/index.php for games and activities regarding "Braille for Children" and "O&M for Children".  Email me at owinm at yahoo.com if you have any questions regarding particular games.

Merry-Noel Chamberlain
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments
O&M Instructor