[blindkid] Urgent Calls Needed by Thursday 7/26!

dhammelia at aol.com dhammelia at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 01:14:21 UTC 2012

No matter how good the language sounds whenever the U.N. gets involved the message gets lost in the politics.

When Lybia under Quadafi gets put in charge of the U.N. committee in charge of human rights and Iraq heads the U.N. council in charge of arms trading you have to know something is wrong.

Sorry but I have to agree with Doreen we do not need the U.N. telling us what is suitable education for the disabled.

Dave Hammel