[blindkid] Looking for Presentor- Community Service Group

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed May 9 18:15:56 UTC 2012

Hello:

  The Community Service Group of  the National Federation of the Blind
is  busily planning our seminar for national Convention in Dallas.

 We are looking for a family  that would be interested in sharing
their experiences getting involved in community service work  together
as a  presentor.
 If you are planning to be at the Dallas  Convention on June 30th,
2012 and  would be interested in presenting,  please contact me
off-list at dsmithnfb at gmail.com

 Regards,
  Darian smith- coordinator, Community Service Group.

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson