[blindkid] question about possible symptoms

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:58:32 UTC 2013

My son had symptoms similar to that.  He had glaucoma and other eye
malformations.  We were always worried about retinal detatchment.  In his
case it turned out that there was scar tissue that developed inside the eye
and was tugging on the retina.  The doctors were unable to see that in an
exam because of corneal clouding.  They only saw it when they opened the
eye.  In order to fix it they had to do a corneal transplant so they could
see into the eye to cut away the scar tissue.

Sally Thomas