[blindkid] Christian Record Services Camps for Blind Children and Adults

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:40:34 UTC 2013

To Dave, a formal dssclaimer: I do not endorse this camp for nothing.
However, it can help others in a group setting.

Hi listers, Arielle, I just had to share this!  I want to let you know
that Christian Record Services has a list of blind camps available.  I
recommend Indian Creek Camp in Liberty, Tennessee.  From June 9-16, 2013,
children and adults will be in a more caring, nurturing environment.  They
will water ski, go on boat rides, worship, and do inspiring activities.
Please call Christian Record Services at 402-488-0981 today, or log onto
www.christianrecord.org.  Don't wait, please apply now.  And, here's a
comforting thought: your children will be around other blind peers.
Equals.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles.  May 2013 be the best ever, and may the rest of
your life be a joyous occasion. Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  On
Night Talk: 914-940-1028.  Confidentiality Notice: This email is for the
sole use of its its intended recipient(s).  Please consider before
forwarding.  Any communication deemed to be slanderous, obscene or
inappropriate in any way may be subject to blacklisting without notice.
recipient(s) are hereby reminded that harassment, at any time, will not be
tolerated.   c+,aber, an objectionable email may be a deletable email.
Thank you for your cooperation.