[blindkid] Intro to Programming Resources

Michelle mballard at bex.net
Mon Dec 16 03:33:11 UTC 2013

Jalen's email is jalenbprogramerx at gmail.com

he would love to talk about programming. He uses currently, java, JavaScript, HTML etc. He does program with Apple, but hasn't submitted his app due to $99 a year developer fee. He did pay for a google developer license to submit apps on android  and his app is on now.

http://lyricsflipperplus.com/?hjss=1

He said I could post his email and website. He did all the coding and website by himself! He is 11 and a 6th grader.

Mariana, we really need to get these boys together! I have Jalen his email!

Thanks!
Michelle

On Dec 15, 2013, at 7:45 PM, Mariana Mitova <mariana.a.mitova at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a mom if a seventh grader who talks Apple too!:) he would love to talk to any other computer experts. You can email him at tst41704 at gmail.com
> Mariana
>

> On Dec 15, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Marianne Denning <marianne at denningweb.com> wrote:
>
> I am a TVI and have a fifth grade student who is into technology.  I
> believe he would love to talk with other blind students who have the
> same passion.  He is really into anything Apple but just loves to talk
> computers.
>
>> On 12/15/13, Michelle <mballard at bex.net> wrote:
>> Hi Eric my 6th grader is also into technology. He does computer programming
>> and really wants to connect with someone else who shares his same interest.
>>

>> Thanks!
>> Michelle
>>
>>> On Dec 15, 2013, at 2:12 AM, Eric Vasiliauskas <icdx1111 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi All,
>>> I have a 6th grader who is really into technology.
>>> Does anyone have a few good resources or book recommendations on
>>> beginning
>>> programming?
>>> Thanks
>>> Eric