[blindkid] code changes

Gustave Jonas gjonas817 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 00:22:01 UTC 2013

Apparently, there is an international coalition for some English
speaking nations called the Braille Authority.
They came up with this Unified English Braille (UEB) to work for English
speaking nations.  Their website is http://www.brailleauthority.org/ and
there you will find, on the home page, a link for "Find out more about
Unified English Braille (UEB).  It seems like they are doing away with
Nemith and replacing alot of symbols.