[blindkid] Bookshare???

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:06:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

Can anyone give us some direction in using Bookshare? We have successfully
downloaded books to our son's Mpower in Braille format. However, these
downloads come with SCADS of content before every book, that my son scrolls
and scrolls and scrolls through. When he puts speech on, it's like we are
reading some detailed contract about the laws of using Bookshare, and then
all of the text that you find at the beginning of books, like the
publication date and copyright, blah blah blah. Does anyone know if there
is a way to skip past all of that and go straight to the start of the book?

I appreciate any helpful advice! Thanks in advance!

:) Carolynn aka Brian's mom