[blindkid] Focus 40 Blue

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jul 13 22:49:14 UTC 2013

Hi Richard,

Go to Freedom Scientific and link for a link that says documentation. Press
enter. Now look for a link that says Focus Braille displays. Press enter.
Look for a document using the Focus with an IOS device. The document is both
in html and pdf formats. I hope this may help.

Sincerely Yours,

Lisa Hall, a very proud owner of iPhone 5 with Focus 40 & 14 blue displays