[blindkid] Presentation Outline Revised

Ewell, Jessica V JVEwell at nfb.org
Wed Jul 24 19:47:28 UTC 2013

Hello All:

Here is the presentation revised. I found out that Word played havoc with the letters and Roman numerals in the first version, so hopefully this one is clearer.

Our presentation will be in the Yellowstone Everglades room. There is no session before ours. Casey, since you will need to use a projector and internet for your part of the presentation, do you want to meet there at 10:00 to make sure everything is working?

Looking forward,
Jessica

Dr. Jessica Ewell, Project Coordinator
Department of Education
Jernigan Institute
National Federation of the Blind
Tel: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2529
E-mail: jvewell at nfb.org<mailto:jvewell at nfb.org>
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org> or call 1-855-659-9314