[blindkid] Older iPod Touch Question

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:47:27 UTC 2013

My recollection is that it depends on how many gigabytes of storage the
ipod has.  The 8 gig ipods were not accessible.  The others, I'm not sure,
but think they were.  I had a second gen iPod touch.  It had an issue with
the headphone jack.  the 3rd gen seems to be sturdier and is accessible.
 If you are worried about the glass, you could get an otterbox for the
ipod.  I don't know if it would be possible to find one now but they do
work well.

Sally Thomas