[blindkid] New member

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Sat May 18 18:59:55 UTC 2013

Hi Rinku,

Welcome to the list. I recommend signing up for the free Braille Reading Pals Club. It's for children ages 0-7. This is one of my favorite programs that the NFB offers. They will mail you a print/Braille book, a toy, and a lot of other parent info. You can sign up at this link.
https://nfb.org/braille-reading-pals-early-literacy-program

I'm a blind adult who wishes that my family had access to programs like Braille Reading Pals when I was a preschooler. Braille will be invaluable to your son as he grows and I applaud you for seeking out resources for him early.

Best,
Allison