[blindkid] New member

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sun May 19 00:49:17 UTC 2013

Rinku,

Welcome this group has been very valuable to me.

Allison is right the Braille Reading Pals program is great . There is also
the Early Explorers program https://nfb.org/earlyexplorers
Its the NFB's cane education program for blind/vi kids under the age of 7.
 Its about empowering the parents as the childs first and most important
cane travel instructor. Parent don't have to be experts to make a huge
difference in a child's life and encourage cane use.

I recently blogged about a bunch of the free braille programs.  It may be
of help because of some of the programs can be very beneficial for your
child NOW :)
http://visionfora.blogspot.com/2013/05/summer-reading-prep.html

--Penny
My Blog - visionfora.blogspot.com