[blindkid] Talking Tying Teacher

Kayleigh Joiner kayleigh281 at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 01:04:24 UTC 2013

I am a blind college student and I learned to type using the Talking Typing
Tutor program and found it to be very boring. I haven't heard of the
Talking Typing Teacher software before but recently discovered another
software called Typeability that from what I can tell seems to be a lot
more fun than the software that I had to learn with. Here is a link that
gives more information about it as well as purchasing information.
http://www.yesaccessible.com/typeability.html