[blindkid] Talking Tying Teacher

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:29:25 UTC 2013

Talking Typer is acquired by schools through the Quota Funds and therefore
is free. However, it is about as boring as a program can possibly be and the
speech is awful in some parts of the program. If you don't know it, it helps
to have someone who is familiar with it to sit with you to help you
understand just what the words are, until you get used to it,  that you are
asked to type. At my assistance, our center has stopped using it.

Bonnie Lucas