[blindkid] 2013 NOPBC Conference @ Convention!!!

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Thu May 23 22:53:28 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Don't forget to register for the 2013 NOPBC Conference, No
Limits!  We have a really exciting lineup of speakers and workshops
this year and we look forward to seeing you in Orlando.

Registration and workshop sign-ups appear at the end of the attached
Conference Info document.  Child care info is also attached.  Please
note: NOPBC conference registration and child care registration are
separate and must be sent to different places.  Both have a deadline
of June 15.  Pre-register and save $$$!

Also sign up for the NFB Convention at
<https://nfb.org/national-convention>https://nfb.org/national-convention
.  Pre-register and save!