[blindkid] FW: [blind-family] Adopt a baby, toddler, or child from India with minor needs to moderate needs

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu May 23 23:25:24 UTC 2013

Original Message:
From: "adoptanorphan" <lynnem at wacap.org>
To: blind-family at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [blind-family] Adopt a baby, toddler, or child from India with
minor needs to moderate needs
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 15:02:44 -0000

Needed Families To Adopt Children in India With Medical Needs!

After a period of quiet while officials in India made changes to the
adoption process--we're now seeing adoptions in India up and running
successfully for families interested in children with medical concerns and
other individual needs. Each month, information about a group of children
with needs is shared with our adoption agency WACAP, and we're seeing lots
of BABIES and TODDLERS photos on this list each month. Many of these
children appear to have relatively MINOR  to MODERATE special needs such as
skin conditions, heart conditions, limb differences, eye problems etc. We
also saw two toddlers who are HIV positive. With the new system in place,
we strongly encourage families who are interested in adopting children with
medical needs to apply to our India Program!  Please email
FamilyFinders at wacap.org or Priyanka Joshi, PriyankaJ at wacap.org managing
WACAP's India program, or call her at 206-575-4550. Please ask about
financial aid for adoption.
WACAP(www.wacap.org) is a non-profit adoption agency.