[blindkid] Braille books.

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Wed Apr 2 05:35:54 UTC 2014

http://www.braillebookstore.com/Junie-B-Jones-Series

http://www.braillebookstore.com/Nancy-Drew-Mysteries

 But before you order... It may not be soon enough, but if you're coming to national convention there will be vendors at the convention worth checking, as well as the Braille book flea market.

Seems like I have seen a BUNCH of Nancy Drew books at the flea market (free books, mind you!) in past years.

Do you need actual paper embossed Braille? We mostly download books we need from Bookshare these days (and read in refreshable Braille), or get them through the national lending library.  Both of those options are free as well, if you have something like an Apex already, and of corse books on "digital tapes" are free to borrow and you can get a free player as well.

I hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone