[blindkid] Braille books.

Sarah Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 07:29:08 UTC 2014

The Seedlings Braille Books for Children gives away 2 free books a year to kids in the US and Canada.  Also, National Braille Press has a free book program.  You have more choice in the books you read from Seedlings but NBP has very up to date selections.  Seedlings has lots of Nancy Drew and JBJ.

Sally Thomas