[blindkid] NOPBC T-shirts

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 16:32:54 UTC 2014

So I really tried hard to order 2 shirts, the website booster.com kept denying my order when I filled out all the fields and pressed continue, it said over and over "a valid address is needed" "zip code" when I had filled both fields correctly.
Im so sorry I missed ordering these!!! they do not seem to be a good resource to order from making it so hard to get through an order. I know how to order online, trust me.
Would anyone know where I can still get these??

Thanks

Heidi