[blindkid] Braille Music Sources

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 23:27:40 UTC 2014

Hello:

     In adition to the NLS, I would suggest looking at Dancing Dots. Their
site is: www.dancingdots.com. Dancing Dots has books on how to read braille
music and software for scanning a printed score. Note that when you scan a
score, you need to use a special music editor to clean up the scan. When the
cleanup is done,you can emboss a braille copy. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert