[blindkid] {Disarmed} Fw: 20/20 Hindsight: Clearing the Air on Vision / LINKS

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 7 21:08:14 UTC 2014

Sorry for the issues ... when I forward, it doesn't forward in the same format ... hope these work. Have a great weekend!

Link for March 14 webinar:  https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/958777225ed?utm_source=Vision+Webinar&utm_campaign=20%2F20+Vision&utm_medium=email

Link for March 18 webinar: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/241022960?utm_source=Vision+Webinar&utm_campaign=20%2F20+Vision&utm_medium=email

Doreen Franklin
Secretary, St Lucie Chapter