[blindkid] Amazon Smile

Kim Gulf Images kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Sat Feb 8 14:01:55 UTC 2014

Just a reminder to all parents, families, and friends of blind and visually impaired children. Please use smile.amazon.com when ordering from Amazon. Simply go to the website and choose National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC). Amazon will donate a small portion of the order to help us with much needed funds to continue to bring quality programs. This costs you nothing extra! Please pass it on to those who want to support us.....

Regards,
Kim Cunningham
2nd VP, NOPBC

Sent from my iPad