[blindkid] Sleep pattern for blind 5 month old

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Feb 11 21:22:36 UTC 2014

Alicia,

It is not easy to determine what is normal because kids vary so much from one to another, and we don't know her
full medical record.  If blindness is the only known disability, I would not think that should cause her to sleep
significantly more.  If you have concerns, it would probably be a good idea to have her examined to be certain
there are not other issues.  How much does she sleep in a typical day?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson