[blindkid] Sleep pattern for blind 5 month old

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:27:39 UTC 2014

I think there's a lot of natural variation between babies (and people
of all ages) as far as how much sleep they need and get. I'd only be
concerned if there are developmental delays or if she does not seem
engaged when awake.

Many blind kids have developmental delays, but not all. They are often
preventable with the right kind of accessible environment.
Arielle