[blindkid] Braille music

Pui pburmahln at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:22:38 UTC 2014

My VI 5 year old is going to be starting piano lessons in a few weeks. Does anyone have recommendations on materials we could start off with? He does have partial vision but it is not always accurate and so I wanted him to start off learning music in Braille as well. He has been learning Braille for a year now so Braille is not new to him. I also know Braille and his sighted brother has been playing piano for 4 years so we can work as a family to encourage him.

Thanks,
Pui Burmahln

Sent from my iPad