[blindkid] info help

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Mar 27 03:37:34 UTC 2014

Socializing and making friends? Interesting— I like it. I can’t think of how a socializing / friend making discussion or presentation could work in a seminar, but that sounds interesting if someone has a workable plan. There must be some helpful strategies out there. We face that challenge frequently.

Coming at this from the perspective of the parent of a child about to enter middle school, we could certainly use some strategies there as well...