[blindkid] Free Matter Shipments to 2014 Braille Book Fair

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 23:59:08 UTC 2014

Hello:

     One screenreader that supports Japanese is NVDA. It is free although
donations are requested. The site is:
www.nvda-project.org

An article in the Braille Monitor providing more information can be found
at:
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm13/bm1305/bm130507.htm
Note that this link ends with .htm, so to use it, a user may need to paste
the parts together.

Regards,

Robert