[blindkid] Free Braille Books

Barbara Mandelbaum via blindkid blindkid at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 22:59:53 UTC 2014

I have posted a few times about of free braille books.  We have started to do some print braille books in uncontracted braille too.  I am a volunteer with Temple Beth El Braille Bindery.

I have put some attachments to this post but if you can't see the attachments then contact me and I will send you  an email  list of all our books.  We have about 1400 titles now for pre school up to about 7th or 8th grade. The books are for you to keep.  We also will consider transcribing books but we need quite a lead time for that process to happen. We only do literature.

Barb
asmandel1 at sbcglobal.net