[blindkid] Girl Scout Materials

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Thu Oct 9 14:45:58 UTC 2014

Hi all.  I'm a bit frustrated with the fact that I am unable to find the girl scout materials in any kind of accessible format.  My youngest is a Brownie, and my oldest is a Cadet, and I have yet to find anything I can work with.  Even the books have been not able to be scanned with Openbook.  I am blind as well, and anything I know to do to transcribe isn't working. Am I missing something, or is this a problem for othersas well?

Thanks.

Linda C