[blindkid] FW: Speech apps for blind kid

Wagner, Gail Katona Y wagner_g at aps.edu
Tue Oct 21 20:58:07 UTC 2014

Hi, this is specifically for Debi.
You might explore what Megan suggested.
Good luck,

From: Shanley, Megan C
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:54 PM
To: Wagner, Gail Katona Y
Subject: Re: Speech apps for blind kid

Proloquo4text! It has text based and phrase based AAC and works well with VoiceOver if needed too!

Megan Shanley OTR/L, ATP
Assistive Technology Practitioner and Occupational Therapist
Shanley at aps.edu<mailto:Shanley at aps.edu>
505-855-9892<tel:505-855-9892>

Albuquerque Public Schools
Apple Vanguard Team
Universal Design For Learning Support
Special Education Department
Reading, Writing, and Math Services

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the E-mail and its attachments from all computers.