[blindkid] Problem with Orion TI-36X Talking Scientific Calculator when in Statistics Mode

McLean, Megan megan.mclean7 at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Sep 2 04:17:52 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
We have just had an issue with our calculator and can't find a solution. When the calculator reads the answer for finding standard deviations the answer is being read incorrectly and/or reads the first number, then says answer, then continues reading the numbers. We have tried with the charger in, charger out, fully charged etc but this problem is only occurring in stats mode no matter what level the battery is at. We've written to the company in the past to ask questions but have never had a response from them. As we are in Australia it is difficult (and expensive) to make a phone call. If you have any ideas we would be most grateful.
Regards
Meg