[blindkid] Stand Alone Braille Display for Academics

Holly Baker Miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 01:13:44 UTC 2015

If there is a need to buy new equipment anyway, the stand alone units are
significantly less expensive.  Not that schools should ever use cost as a
deciding factor but it's a lot easier to make the argument something is the
most appropriate when it's a couple thousand dollars less than the
alternative!

Hank has a 40 cell brailliant and is very happy with it.

Holly