[blindkid] Home economics

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 18:40:20 UTC 2015

Hello:

     I have read the other responses to Trudy's post. For others reading who
may not know, the Independence Market has braille measuring spoons and cups.
I bought the big sets that have braille markings. I would recommend that the
less commonly used measures be kept separate to avoid loss. With care, it is
possible to braille a recipe on Braillon plastic. This makes for a washable
recipe card. Of course, if the school has access to a Thermoform machine,
the braille hardcopy can be thermoformed. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert