[blindkid] Restaurant Menu Accessibility Survey for Blind/Visually-impaired People of All Ages

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Thu Jul 16 20:24:10 UTC 2015

Hi Jalen,

I just took your survey, looks good! I wish you the best of luck with it and with your app development.

You may want to post a link to your survey on Twitter with the #a11y hashtag. That's the tag usually used for accessibility items. You may reach more Braille and AT users that way than through this list, which is mostly for parents, who are generally not blind themselves. You may also want to write to Dave Andrews, the list administrator, and ask him to post your survey on other NFBnet lists. David.andrews at nfbnet.org.

Lastly, I remember your name from the NFB youth writing contest a few years back. I judged that year when you won in your category. I remember enjoying your story. Glad to see you're using your creativity to do other exciting and innovative things.

Best,
Allison