[blindkid] Call for Submissions

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Jun 15 21:04:57 UTC 2015

I am compiling the Summer 2015 issue of Future Reflections, and I would love
to hear from anyone who might like to contribute an article to the magazine.
Here are some possible topics to get you thinking:

Encouraging an infant or toddler to move and explore

Helping a child find ways to connect with peers

Getting a child involved in extracurricular activities

Working out access issues with courses in school

Having fun together as a family

Letting go at age-appropriate times

Advocacy at school and beyond

If you'd like to try your hand at writing an article, please contact me off
list. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

773-203-1394