[blindkid] Call for Submissions

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Wed Jun 17 00:05:34 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie, I have gotten this email.  I need a few more days to decide.  I may be able to do it, but my dissertation defense is on July 15.

What would you think of something much more brief, such as a short article and a list of transition-focused websites for parents and teachers?

Lydia Schuck, MSEd
Research Associate, National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center
Western Michigan University
1908 W. Michigan Avenue, Mailstop 5259
Kalamazoo, MI  49008
phone 269.387.5990