[blindkid] iPod and Typing Program

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Tue Nov 17 18:04:10 UTC 2015

While we're sharing Christmas ideas, I thought I'd share a couple more with you all.

The 6th Generation iPod now has a 8MP camera, which will make KNFB Reader, and other identification apps very useable. It also has the scensors that work with the health app and other step-counting apps.

Fun with Typeability is a typing teaching program for kids that combines learning to type with humor. You can find more information about it at:
http://www.yesaccessible.com