[blindkid] 2016 Scholastic Art and Writing Scholarship

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Tue Nov 17 20:42:13 UTC 2015

 This looks like a great opportunity for our student writers and artists!

Attention all students in grades 7-12 enrolled in a public, private, parochial, homeschool, or other educational program in the U.S., Canada, or an American school abroad:

Consider entering the 2016 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards scholarship program at:  http://www.artandwriting.org/. Please note that you will need to create an online account to enter and an entry fee (or fee waiver request) is require for each entry.

Kim CunninghamPresident, NOPBCNational Organization of Parents of Blind Children - Home
|   |
| National Organization of Parents of Blind Children - HomeWe welcome all families and teachers of blind and visually impaired children to attend the NOPBC’s annual conference July 5th - 10th, 2015 in Orlando, FL.  We will hold our conference in conjunction with the 2015 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind. |
|  |
| View on www.nopbc.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |