[blindkid] The BuzzClip: Wearable Technology for the Blind

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Oct 23 19:36:12 UTC 2015

As an added tool to help with moving lines or overhanging tree branches or trucks at head level that one needs to put the hand up to find, this would be awesome. Sometimes your ears don't pick up the echoes of things that the sound of the cane might bounce off or, as in the line, you wouldn't be tapping it.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone