[blindkid] The BuzzClip: Wearable Technology for the Blind

bin liu info at imerciv.com
Sat Oct 24 19:50:14 UTC 2015

Hi Alison,

The Buzzclip changes the vibration based on distance as well. The
vibration comes in pulses and as distance decrease the pulses becomes
faster and stronger. We have also added some extra features. if anything
comes with in 50cm the Buzzclip will vibrate intensely 3 times to warn
the user to stop or move out of the way. Also we have added a sleep
function where if the distance stays constant for more than a few
seconds the device automatically sleeps and stops vibrating (For example
if you are having a conversation with someone). The device will
reactivate immediately when the distance changes for more than 10-15cm
from the distance at which it went to sleep.

Best Regards
The iMerciv Team.