[blindkid] using IXL

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Mon Aug 8 22:00:06 UTC 2016

Hello Ashley,
Apparently, from what parents have been saying on the lists, IXL is not
accessible to screen-readers. Blind students can read the problems but they
can't access the boxes to enter their answers.
If you can see enough to use the mouse to click on the answer boxes you
could probably use it. Otherwise, not accessible.
Best,
Heather