[blindkid] NOPBC-MI BELL Academy is Coming in Summer 2017!

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 18:48:40 UTC 2016

 Good afternoon Michigan families...
Our newly revitalized NOPBC-MI is planning on hosting a BELL program for kids ages 5-12 during the summer of 2017.  As the coordinator, I am looking for people who would be interested in helping out either by volunteering or even being on the planning committee.  Please respond by sending an email to me at haley.dare at yahoo.com if you would be interested in more information!  Also, as we are looking at options for a location, please let me know if you have a suggestion.  Thanks!