[blindkid] Advocates, Help

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 10:23:53 UTC 2016

I don't know who these people are, and your state. However, I'm every IEP form, the last thing to be filled in is, and I quote, proper placement and of quote therefore this must be filled in in order for the IEP form to be complete another thing is, by law, you do not have to sign it if you don't like it. Don't sign it!! Make them wait for you!! Don't sign it until you are satisfied!! That is your right. No matter what state you are in. What state are you in?

Sent from my iPhone