[blindkid] Mac Books?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Sep 27 19:18:18 UTC 2016

Who will be teaching your daughters the key board commands to make
VoiceOver work on the Mac? It can be different than the iPad. You should
ask the school district what apps and websites the students will be using.
It is absolutely the responsibility of the school to make sure your
daughters have access to all of the electronic materials their peers can
access. Your TVI or technology instructor should be checking this out right
now so any issues can be ironed out in advance.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053