[blindkid] Seedlings adds 6 new books to catalog, converts 4 more titles to UEB

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 24 14:07:24 UTC 2018

Seedlings adds 6 new books to catalog, converts 4 more titles to UEB
Seedlings Braille Books for Children has added six brand-new books to its on-line catalog and converted four more existing titles into the new Unified English Braille code.
The new books are: Sheep Go to Sleep, Daddy Hugs, Llama Llama Wakey-Wake, Sheep Trick or Treat, and Magic Tree House #30: Haunted Castle on Hallows Eve.
The converted titles are The Wizard of Oz, Babe the Gallant Pig, Magic Tree House #11: Lions at Lunchtime, and If You Lived at the Time of Martin Luther King. Order by title at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook and Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks)!*** You can still donate to our bowling fundraiser here to help us reach our goal of $60,000 to make 6,000 braille books!

See Seedlings on TV:
https://youtu.be/p54HjnSVYDA