[BlindKid] Get Star Wars, Little House titles & more favorite books in UEB from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 11 16:01:27 UTC 2018

Get Star Wars, Little House titles & more favorite books in UEB from Seedlings!Seedlings Braille Books for Children has added five more popular titles to its collection of books in contracted Unified English Braille for children ages 6 and up. One of the titles is brand-new to Seedlings' catalog: Ms. Bixby's Last Day. The other four were converted from the old code: Star Wars Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival; The Best Christmas Pageant Ever; Esperanza Rising; and Hard Times on the Prairie, a Little House chapter book. This brings to 433 the number of low-cost books in UEB Seedlings offers. Order at http://www.seedlings.org/order.phpKeep watching our website as we are adding more UEB every month! Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g