[BlindKid] Latest Future Reflections

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Sep 13 04:07:01 UTC 2018

The latest issue of Future Reflections is now available online. It contains
an article about working with paraprofessionals by Merry-Noel Chamberlain,
Barbara Pierce's thoughts about learning Braille, Kimberly Banks's story of
fighting for accessible materials for her daughter, and much more. You can
find the Summer 2018 issue at
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/fr/fr37/3/fr3703tc.htm

Currently I'm compiling the next issue, which will focus on the 2018 NFB
convention. If you would like to write about your convention experience -
what you learned, what surprised you, what you wish you had been prepared
for, or anything else - please contact me off list. I look forward to
hearing from you!

Debbie Stein

Future Reflections

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>