[BlindKid] NFB Convention

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:52:42 UTC 2019

Hi Linda,

We have an entire "Youth Track" of activities for kids your daughter's
age.  She'll have the opportunity to meet lots of other teens and have fun,
too.  I don't think the agenda for it is out yet, but there are things
going on most days and some evenings.  The hope is also that kids will make
friends and make plans with them.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Founder, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org