[BlindKid] College Board Complaint

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Oct 16 17:44:18 UTC 2020

Dear Angina,

It appears that you wrote to Valerie Yingling at the NFB on October 13. Did
you write to her at vyingling at nfb.org? Did you receive a response? It's
possible that your message did not reach her.

The College Board certainly should allow your son to use a screen reader to
take the exam. Many blind students have used this accommodation in the past
without a problem.

Debbie Stein
Dkent5817 at att.net